Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Breakfast - A little bit of everything

When I'm on my own on a Sunday, I like to start off my day with a delicious, healthy breakfast, full of goodness.


For this breakfast you'll need:
  • 3-Seed-Bread
  • Tomato paste
  • Rocket
  • Meat (I usualy use turkey but I still had a pack of mushroom mortadella from my mom)
  • 1 Egg
  • Cherry Tomatos
  • 150 ml Low Fat Joghurt (Plain)
  • Buckwheat, flaxseed
  • Sesame
  • Berries
  • Part of a Pomegranate


I like juicy, hearty seed bread. Germany is famous for their good breads so I'm lucky to have a variety of none-white breads to choose from. As a spread I love to use tomato puree. Yes, the one you use for cooking ;) It's very low in calories and comes in different tastes like basil, onion, spicey ect. On top I usually add some rocket or raw spinach leaves and then some kind of meat. Lean turkey is my favorite. But in this case I still had some mushroom mortadella.




A couple of cherry tomatoes and one egg fried without oil is a nice addition. After everything is on the plate I finish it off with some spices and sesame to make it look pretty.




I like to have my breakfast like I have lunch: With something savory first and something sweet as a "desert", mostly fruit. Here I had a glass of plain low fat joghurt with a couple of berrys and a pinch of buckwheat and flaxseeds.



My favorite way to end a breakfast is a piece of Pomegranate. It's relaxing to finish your coffee while nibbling along on the seeds, maybe reading or watching TV. It's sunday, no reason to hurry.

If you're using Weight Watchers: This amazing breakfast has 9 ProPoints.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment